About this programme
The Global Business and Innovation Programme is an exciting initiative by the University of Auckland Business School, the School of Management at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen, China (CUHK(SZ)) and the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina (USC).
Ten places are available each year for first-year Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) students at the University of Auckland. Ten students from each institution form a combined cohort and study for one semester at each institution.
- Semester One 2020: Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina (USC), USA
- Semester Two 2020: School of Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen, China (CUHK(SZ))
The Global Business and Innovation Programme is open to
- Are in the first-year of a Bachelor of Commerce programme (excluding conjoint programmes) at the University of Auckland, with a GPA of B+ in their first semester of study.
- Are New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents who do not hold citizenship of either China or the USA.
Scholarship funding is available, including the prestigious $15,000 Sir Owen G Glenn Scholarship.
The Global Business and Innovation Programme is a truly international business education experience. As a student on the programme you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of international business from New Zealand, US and Chinese perspectives.
- Be part of an international student cohort, giving you opportunities to develop your teamwork skills, an international network and lifelong friends.
- Live and study in two large and diverse countries.
- Develop Chinese language and cultural skills.
“This is an incredible opportunity to further my academic knowledge, deepen my cultural competence and build meaningful worldwide relationships.”
Click HERE to read more stories from